Tuesday 1 November 2011

This is Halloween

Love Halloween though we don't celebrate it like those in America. I love the decorations and how it is close to christmas. I like the idea of 'The Nightmare Before Christmas" mixing both decorations together. Though it is too early here to buy Christmas decorations I did buy a few Halloween ones and ones I made myself.


Bought these glass decorations in Fukuoka, add water and some of them float :)
Made my own decoration, simple but brings the autumn colour near the entrance of my apartment.
A cute trick or treat bag with cookies inside

Halloween Decorations around my place :) bought from the 100 yen store= $2 store :P

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween~!

1 comment:

  1. WOW. SO CUTE! That thing in the fish bowl! I think we should have that as our fake pets! :)

    ReplyDelete