Friday 6 January 2012

Nagasaki- Huis Ten Bosch

A whole city built like the Netherlands right in the middle of Japan's Nagasaki called Huis Ten Bosch. It honestly felt like I had stepped into Europe. Dutch food, souvenirs and architect... simply beautiful. What can you do here? shop, eat, shows, rides (no rollercoasters unfortunately), haunted houses. We stayed from open right till it closed, because we just had to go through everything! Totally worth it!
Good Latte
Beautiful lights
Teddy Bear Museum

And O.M.G I pretty much pee-ed my pants with excitment after I saw a restaurant based on my favourite comic book "One Piece"
Curry and Rice Luffy's Strawhat & Thousand Sunny Mango dessert
Then a cruise on the Strawhat's pirate ship.......
Thousand Sunny!! <3

Dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so cool! I wonder if it is every year they do this. Would love to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Was an interesting post.
    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete