Monday 14 March 2011

Candylicious

Imagine a world where all your favourite confectionaries, chocolate, ice creams are put together, a mini Willi Wonka factory if you will. Just the thought of it makes your mouth water! And such a place is possible in Candylicious!! When I went to Dubai I pretty much spent the whole hour of free time we had going up and down the aisle, looking at every single candy. The colours in the store are so vivid it draws you in at first glance. Seriously if I had the money I would design my house...or at least one part of my house like this ;P
Picture taken from The Mall of Dubai
Knowing what little time we had left and desperate to buy something, I finally bought a Red Velvet Cupcake (Suprise, suprise :3 )-costing 12AED ($3.25AUD), an ice cream scooper-with an ice cream on top and also a mini-cake-fork-holder in the shape of a Swiss Roll ♥

And apparently they have Candylicious in Singapore?! well a 5hour plane ride is better than a 10 hour one! I must plan my next visit to this store so I can eat and buy more cute stuff :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment