Monday 21 March 2011

Nikita Inspired Clothes Rack

While I've never seen the orginal "La Femme Nikita" I have really enjoyed the new TV series "Nikita" played by Maggie Q. Who would not like to see a girl kick butt while wearing nice dresses and in high heels? It's a skill I tell you! In the most recent episode I've only recently taken a notice of the things in her secret hideout. And I could not take my eyes off the gold clothes rack in her room; I had to have it! :)
Picture taken from ZAP2IT

In Ikea, while looking for a bookself I found a Silver Rigga Clothes rack for $17.99. This I coloured with Chase 24K Gold Enamel spray paint from Bunnings for about $15.00.TA-DA it now hold my nice dresses, jackets, necklaces and bags (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

4 comments:

  1. I love that show and always admire the clothing rack! You are so creative, thank you for sharing!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. clothing racks, slatwall display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. garment rack, slotted angle racks suppliers.

    ReplyDelete