Friday 25 March 2011

Disney Dream Kitchen

Behold my dream kitchen ♥In disneyland there are always displays in front of the stores near the entrance of the park. One display in particular was this Mickey mouse kitchen. Most of the items shown actually can be bought from inside the store!! Unfortunatley my luggage was full so i couldnt buy everything. This is some of my collection so far...

Not nearly as close! Somethings needed were actually in the online disneystore! I made my wishlist a few days ago and today went online to check on it again and half of it is sold out! Whhaat?! I guess I'm not the only one out there wanting this dream kitchen :P :P Let's hope they are back in stock after my next pay day :)

1 comment:

  1. i want #1 :)
    so cute picks

    and btw that toppings I think I've just put random things
    I wanted them to be sweet so mostly I've put the cereals (the fruity ones? that's why they are so colorful i guess) and i always put little gummy bears and some sprinkles on
    that's about it
    i just like the yogurt ice cream itself :)

    ReplyDelete