Wednesday 13 July 2011

2011.07.13 - Wicked

After years of anticipation, today one of my dreams finally came true as I went and saw the broadway musical 'Wicked'. It really did live up to my expectations and beyond, the set and costume were beautiful and I simply loved the parallels between the musical and the 1939 movie! It is a must see musical and If I could I would watch it over and over again!!!

Wicked Martini- an alcoholic slushi served at the theater! Delicious melon flavour that light up. Hillarious how everyone was drinking it, felt like I was a Hogwarts learning magic :P :P




The beautiful and colourful set.



Wicked: The Grimmerie- a behind the scenes book. Loved the vintage look, reminds me of an old spell book.


Wicked Musical Program

1 comment:

  1. that martini looks so cool! hope you had fun at the show!

    ReplyDelete