Wednesday 20 July 2011

Winter is Coming

So...after watching Game of Thrones I must say I am now addicted to this world of Westeros created by George R. R. Martin. I couldn't wait for season two which will be shown next year, so instead I got the books and started reading. My favourite character by far is Arya Stark, once I got the books I skimmed through everyone's chapters and only read hers (I know that's not how to read books, so shoot me) but I couldn't stop reading her POV. Sometimes I would read until 3am because I can't put the book down. Credit would have to be given to Maisie Williams who plays Arya's character on the show because she sold me the show after Sean Bean of course. There are only two more books to go and the romantic in me hopes that Arya and Gendry will end up together. Mr Martin, please don't kill these two off.



Gendry & Arya




Knowing that this book is not a fairy tale, I am mentally prepared if these two don't end up together like how Robert felt about Lyanna...I still hope they do though!!! arrgghhh!! Right one year until season two and five years perhaps until the second last book... God I'm glad I only got into this book now and not back in 1996...I'll probably be drawing more from this world to distract the wait!

3 comments:

  1. interesting, I'd have to check this out, I've never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pop Champagne- worth the read! but becareful it is very addictive~!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for something interesting to read. This sounds intriguing...

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete